On this episode I’m talking with RealSelf Verified plastic surgeons Dr. Gaurav Bharti and Dr. Bill Kortesis, who practice together in Charlotte North Carolina. These two doctors are involved in what we in the Seattle tech industry sometimes call “growth experiments” — but they don’t call it that… it’s just their way of life.
I caught up with them at the ASPS Plastic Surgery meeting in late September in San Diego, and I uncovered just what makes these two entrepreneurs tick, how they think about marketing, and the unusual things that have happened to them since they started doing their own social media.
- Why it’s quality over quantity when it comes to followers
- Surprising things patients have started doing because of Instagram
- Content that is absolutely off limits
- Navigating the inappropriate demands of “influencers”
- Strategies for doing the actual work of social media
Never miss an episode! Subscribing is the best way to support this program and let us know you want to hear more.
To listen or subscribe to the RealSelf University podcast, click to visit your favorite podcast app and click subscribe.
Have feedback, questions, or interested in being a guest on a future episode of the RealSelf University podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore more practice development resources on RealSelf University.