This episode falls into the category of things everyone needs to know about that we hope you never need to use -- and my guest is plastic surgeon Josh Korman. He’s an expert on the topic of fraud, and he’s the co-author of the recently published book The Business of Plastic Surgery. I sat down with Dr. Korman at the San Diego ASPS meeting this fall.
- Catching the Botox Bandit
- Understanding the ‘Triangle of Fraud’
- How a pattern of bad patient reviews can be a sign of employee theft
- Recognizing the difference between theft and embezzlement
- Checks and balances to protect your business
- What to do if a Botox Bandit strikes you
Never miss an episode! Subscribing is the best way to support this program and let us know you want to hear more.
To listen or subscribe to the RealSelf University podcast, click to visit your favorite podcast app and click subscribe.
Have feedback, questions, or interested in being a guest on a future episode of the RealSelf University podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore more practice development resources on RealSelf University.