This episode falls into the category of things everyone needs to know about that we hope you never need to use -- and my guest is plastic surgeon Josh Korman. He’s an expert on the topic of fraud, and he’s the co-author of the recently published book The Business of Plastic Surgery. I sat down with Dr. Korman at the San Diego ASPS meeting this fall.
- Catching the Botox Bandit
- Understanding the ‘Triangle of Fraud’
- How a pattern of bad patient reviews can be a sign of employee theft
- Recognizing the difference between theft and embezzlement
- Checks and balances to protect your business
- What to do if a Botox Bandit strikes you
Never miss an episode! Subscribing is the best way to support this program and let us you want to hear more.
To subscribe to the RealSelf University podcast, visit your favorite podcast app.
For aesthetic practices seeking information about joining the RealSelf Network, visit realself.com/network and use promo code UNIVERSITY to receive 50% off your first full month of RealSelf Spotlights.